favorite films → the road to el dorado (2000)
stars!… can’t do it… not today.
*Sigh* You guys do know that the town Silent Hill was inspired by Stephen King’s book The Mist and not by Centralia?
Mutsis oli epävakaa ku sua teki.
Mulla ja sun nettiyhteydellä on paljon yhteistä.
right ear: track 20 (jellyfish song)
left ear: track 21 (malfunctioning jellyfish song)
if you gave me $1000 to spend I would still click lowest to highest price
You’re allowed to be sad, but please don’t think that nobody loves you.
if it’s what I’m thinking of, those are called Burls if you’re murrican or Burrs if you’re from pretty much literally anywhere else
It’s less of a disease in itself and more like a sign of a disease. Usually fungal infections fuck up the tree growth and cause them
People actually steal them sometimes because some of them are super valuable. They make really cool looking carved stuff and are really dense.
what the fuck. they just chop the ass right off a tree and sell it to the tree ass black market. that’s brutal
That’s… Yeah, that’s actually pretty accurate.
People have actually been arrested for it and redwood national park gets blocked off at night because people stealing and selling tree ass on the black market is such a big problem
requesting backup for a 376 in process, that’s right we’ve got a tree ass jacker here
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- start a boy band:
- spot some choice booty:
- break into song:
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- attend a metal show:
- listen to some sick jams:
- discover zombieism:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
Remember there was almost another twilight book but someone leaked it so Stephanie Meyer refused to finish and I’m 98% sure it was Robert Pattinson and god bless him
Things that this person has done that is NOT OKAY:
- They have removed my signature from the hands drawing - effectively denying any ownership I have on the drawing
- They have also covered my signature on the drawing of the boys, using the One Direction logo
- They have added their own signature thereby claiming ownership of the artworks
- They have not asked my permission or notified me in any way shape or form - I had to find out from one of my artist friends that my artwork was being plagiarized and defaced. If the artist has not given you permission to publish/use/alter their art in any way then DON’T DO IT.
- If the above wasn’t bad enough, They have digitally manipulated my art - The whole idea of the drawing of the boys is that it was how their present selves would look like in that pose from this 2012 photoshoot. This person has switched Louis and Niall’s heads for their own personal preference so it doesn’t have the same meaning anymore!! THIS PERSON HAS BASICALLY INSULTED ME BY DOING THIS. Was my art - which this person STOLE - not good enough for their liking?? Was the concept not strong enough?? If the answers to those questions were yes, then why didn’t this person just CREATE THEIR OWN ART.
- They have submitted this into a competition - Besides the fact that this person has stolen, defaced and plagiarized my art, by submitting this into a competition - they have disrespected their fellow competitors who have actually put their time and effort into creating original covers.
I just don’t understand the level of disrespect and entitlement that some people have toward creative content on the internet. Sure I have posted it on a medium where EVERYONE can access, but it does not give someone the right to claim this art as their own or to alter it in any way.
I am making art and posting it for y’all because I want to share it to those who will appreciate it. If you want art that you have creative and intellectual ownership over, then MAKE IT YOURSELF.
I am doing this of my own free will and it is not my job to post art for your enjoyment. If you want art that panders to your own tastes then MAKE IT YOURSELF. Don’t claim things that are yours and don’t change someone else’s art to suit your own preferences. Is this not common sense???
Anyway, if you guys have a minute, could you please go to »this link« and report the image and/or let people know that the poster has plagiarized my art in the comment section.
I’m sure that if this gets picked out, then the competition organizers would do a background check, but if you could help me get it taken down I would be very thankful x
GUYS I NEED YOUR HELP AGAIN! The post was taken down on facebook but someone just notified me that the entry has gone through as one of the semifinalists on the radio website. Please help me take this post down because this girl stole my artworks.
Is this or Ren can fly